WIRELESS MONITORING SOLUTIONS
WIRELESS MULTIUNIT DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
ECONOMIC, EASY TO INSTALL AND USE, SAFE AND CERTIFIABLE !
The DigBee new solution for professional monitoring WIRELESS temperature, humidity and physical parameters such as pressure gases: CO, CO2, NO2 (nitrous oxide anesthesia) flow rates, stream, contacts (open / closed) ... etc REAL TIME for LABORATORIES, PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, HACCP, LOGISTICS, TRANSPORT industrial and commercial environments.
Using the new Dig Bee wireless telemetry system, which allows reliable transmission without data loss! MUST for the accreditation of your lab, thanks to compliance with national and international HACCP, ISO, Sinal and the Ministry of Health.
The system creates a network DigBee solid up to 65,000 nodes!
- Recording up to 60,000 samples for each data logger li>
- Programming logger store & forward mode li>
- Alarm levels organized by e-mail and text messages li>
- Import maps with manual positioning of the unit and data logger signal path li>
- Synoptic multitask with visualization in real time analysis of data acquired with complete li>
- Calibration and update firmware over the air li>
- Software in single and multi-user, networked data visualizzaione intranet / internet
The DBR900 MOD is a Modbus client/server device that functions as a ZigBee Coordinator and gateway.
After setting up the appropriate mappings in the DBR900MOD, data from ZigBee sensors will appear as
Modbus registers via Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU.
Data written to Modbus registers can also be propagated
to ZigBee actuators by the DBR900MOD
Pagina Successiva >>